FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
What Is My Facebook App Canvas Url
̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\=((•-=[ KiLLeR ]=- ̪●))=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ Index du Forum  » ::Partie Publique::  » Bistrot  » What Is My Facebook App Canvas Url
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s) Killer: 120
Moyenne de points Killer: 1,48

Message Posté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Is My Facebook App Canvas Url
Répondre en citant

What Is My Facebook App Canvas Url

if i use localhost/fb –Dipak Jan 26 '14 at 10:53 No more link you provided for #canvas. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Canvas URL? Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by gonecrazy, Sep 22, 2010. –Ognj3n Aug 22 '16 at 5:40 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Click add Platform and then you can add your canvas url and secure canvas url. ComputerMinds Limited is registered in England and Wales company number: 04935621 VAT Registration Number: 826 4366 18 Copyright 2006 - 2018 ComputerMinds Limited. NOTE: If you use upper case in the Canvas Page URL, it will be converted to lower case automatically. asked 3 years, 11 months ago viewed 37,795 times active 3 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 1 Accepting an app request from a phonegap app (no canvas) Related 711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?2Trying to programatically set Secure Canvas URL, and Tab Secure Canvas URL:0Facebook Secure Canvas URL with GAE and GWT2the facebook apps secure canvas URL5Canvas URL / Secure Canvas URL error message4Facebook canvas url with params?1Canvas URL settings not found5How to set canvas url for facebook application?2Can I still add Facebook friend group as testers on Facebook app?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions How to determine the saturation level when an opamp schmitt trigger starts worknig? How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Did Poe's reckless behaviour actually save the Resistance fleet? If a photoshoot doesn't represent my best work, should I offer to reshoot? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Confused about bibliography in old books Is this a low complexity region in our human genome? What is the Powershell syntax for adding and removing items from a TreelistEx field? Find the value of x such that Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Is the correct term Canada Goose or Canadian Goose or is there a difference? What is DJ's actual name? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport How did people use ed? The use of T[] as a template parameter How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Collection of all configurable products (which has children) ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? more hot questions question feed . The Canvas is quite literally a blank canvas within Facebook on which to run your app. Page not found The requested page "/%E2%80%A6-code/creating-facebook." could not be found. This results in your app being displayed within the standard Facebook chrome. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. You populate the Canvas by providing a Canvas URL that contains the HTML, JavaScript and CSS that make up your app. Page not found Drupal training in the UK Drupal consulting in the UK Drupal development in the UK Drupal for freelancers Drupal hints and tips Drupal services Privacy policy Phone:+44 (0)117 9686368 Mobile:+44 0797 382 6606 infocomputerminds.co.uk Computerminds Limited 20 Meridian Place Clifton Bristol BS8 1JL, UK . daljit, Sep 24, 2010 IP gonecrazy Guest Messages: 605 Likes Received: 5 Best Answers: 0 Trophy Points: 0 #5 I have many users saying my app works. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. It will really work. But that might be due to me having logged in before as admin IDK. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . thanks gonecrazy, Sep 22, 2010 IP daljit Active Member Messages: 312 Likes Received: 0 Best Answers: 0 Trophy Points: 51 #4 hi gonecrazy, canvas url is the path the file from you app server for testing purpose you make a test page and writee the simple html or php code in it than give the path of that file from your app server . i have set up the following And when i try to set the canvas url to am getting the following error Validation failed. .. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish. SO for instance if you have you app on someserver.com the canvas url is likely to be something like : someserver.com/applicationfolder/index.php hope that makes sense. Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC. Your application (if you're on the "website" platform) doesn't have any use for canvas URLs. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . The name must be 7 characters or more, and must be unique from other Facebook applications. rev2018.1.8.28313 . 0 . 2017 Search Search for: Proudly powered by WordPress . shareimprove this answer answered Jun 22 '14 at 7:46 user2779311 49311120 2 what are the canvas url and canvas secure url? where to get those? –Saani Oct 5 '15 at 9:53 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. URL must point to a directory (i.e., end with a '/' or a dynamic page (i.e., have a '?' somewhere). Canvas Page can only contain lowercase letters, dashes, and underscores. Ellie33639, Oct 26, 2010 IP gonecrazy Guest Messages: 605 Likes Received: 5 Best Answers: 0 Trophy Points: 0 #8 Ellie33639 said: ↑ I have it set as the apps page url and some people are saying it works but it don't for me.Click to expand. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. .. Log in with Facebook Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . 5a02188284
facebook private messages timeline publicfree download facebook messenger apkwhat is the difference between a group and a like page on facebookhow to create a email address with facebookget authorization code for hack facebook password freewww.download facebook 2.3.1how to hack facebook account in 3 stepsfacebook credit adder v8.2.rarhow do you search facebook without an accountappli facebook se ferme toute seule

Message Posté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\=((•-=[ KiLLeR ]=- ̪●))=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ Index du Forum  » ::Partie Publique::  » Bistrot  » What Is My Facebook App Canvas Url
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003